From familiar spinach gomaae and agedashi tofu to lesser-known dishes like okonomiyaki, nizakana, and kanten desserts, Let’s Cooking teaches you how to cook real Japanese food using ingredients you can really find, using simple instructions you can really follow.
Let’s Cooking has recipes that feature:
- a full-colour photo for every recipe
- clearly written, user-tested instructions
- step by step instructions with quick reference steps in bold
- tips on cooking techniques
- suggestions and photos of recipe variations
as well as special sections devoted to:
- key ingredients
- cooking techniques
Let’s Cooking will introduce you to Japanese cuisine in a way that is accessible, easy to use, and best of all, delicious.
So what are you waiting for? Let’s Cooking!
- 104 full-colour pages
- soft cover
- 8″ x 9.5″ landscape format